EDSS is a combination of Create an Extensible Document (ICPMM491D) and Create an Extensible Style Sheet (ICPMM492D). This class is a cluster of the two units, that will be delivered together.
Read up on HTML on W3Schools
- What are Comparisons and what are they used for!
- What are Functions and what do they do?
- Describe Loops!
- What types of Loops are there and what are they used for?
- What is JQuery and what does it do?
- Try a JQuery Effect in the TryIt Editor, eg jQuery slideToggle(). Change some elements, eg text. Describe what it does. Do you like it?
W3Schools > We will use W3Schools when learning about the Markup languages.
Note: Your comments and feedback are as always welcome. Please leave additional information for other users. Thanks!