- Last Week and Your Homework
- Assessment Task 1
- CSS Tutorial on W3Schools.com
Last Week and Your Homework
Your homework was to read
Let us see what you recall:
- What styles of fonts were mentioned (they were referred to as generic font families)?
- What code do you use to specify a Sans Serif font?
- How can you set the font size for a paragraph?
- Where in a HTML would you place the style information for colouring a link?
- What is the code for it?
- Is your Assessment 1 (CSS Tracking) document updated?
Assessment Task 1
Continue on Assessment Task 1. Use your copy or the file below (if you have not started yet.) Assessment 1 CSS Tracking
CSS Tutorial on W3Schools.com
Today I will ask you to work through these chapters alone and fill your findings in the Assessment 1 CSS Tracking!
Please leave your feedback in form of a comment. Your feedback and suggestions will help me to make this blog more user friendly. Thanks!