- Work on Assessment 1
- Compare the Completed Experience Planner
- Inspirations for Layout
- InDesign Workshop
- Assessment 2
Work on Assessment 1
You will work on Assessment 1 in class for the first 2 hours. You should be close to completion and hopefully be able to complete Assessment 1 by the end of class.
Compare the Completed Experience Planner
Use the attached experience planner, that we completed in class based on the CentreLink experience: Experience Planner- filled in partly after class 04.
Use it to help you create an experience planner for the event PDF that you are creating. This will give you the ability to focus on fixing negative experiences and planning for a positive experience with a product or service.
Inspirations for Layouts
Inspirations for layouts can be found at various places:
- Creative Hotlist this site has a large selection of solid design ideas. You will find many design concepts that are inspiring to look at and are complete as a work.
- Born Book is a beautiful and inspiring interactive PDF document.
- Issuu is a site that allows you to publish your work and you can find a large number of publications there.
- Lonny is the website of the Lonny Magazine, a online home decor magazine that highlights inspiring interiors, innovative designers, and the latest things to buy for interiors. Their online interactive magazines are good examples of interactive PDFs and layouts.
More example of interactive PDFs (posted last week): Adobe Magazine, Font Magazine, Know-It-All Guidebook to King West, Vektoria Magazine, Blanket Magazine Revolution Art Magazine, Revolution Art Issue 40,
Look at art styles and movements for layout ideas:
- Swiss International Style and Bauhaus
- Applying Grids to Layout
- The Grid System The 960 Grid System
This InDesign workshop will look at the creation of interactive buttons.
The workshop will be held in class.
Check for updates!
To be handed out. Check for updates within the next hours.
Please leave your feedback in form of a comment. Your feedback and suggestions will help me to make this blog more user friendly. Thanks!