EDSS is a combination of Create an Extensible Document (ICPMM491D) and Create an Extensible Style Sheet (ICPMM492D). This class is a cluster of the two units, that will be delivered together.
XML is a central aspect of this class. We will use W3Schools to learn XML.
Read up on HTML on W3Schools
- Definition HTML DOM and example of a HTML DOM tree found on W3Schools
- Give an example of a Script Tag
- Write document output: Look at this example on the TryIt Editor and change the Script so that it writes the <h1> and not the <p> content, change the <p> to HTML.
- How do you separate statements?
- The For Loop: Use the example provided for cars on the TryIt Editor and change it to write 6 brands of chocolate. Make sure to change the string (or text value=cars to something more appropriate).
W3Schools > We will use W3Schools when learning about the Markup languages.