Link to Class 3 and 4 Class 2 Class 1
Why Communications Skills Are So Important?
Your online units cover 4 different topics:
- Team Effectiveness
- Communication Skills
- Environmental Sustainability in the Workplace
- Maintain a Safe Work Environment (OHS)
Today we will focus on the aspect of Communication Skills.
Read Introduction to Communication Skills
Think about the questions below while reading the post Introduction to Communication Skills on MindTools.com. Think about these questions:
- What are the elements or steps of the communication process (look at the diagram at Introduction to Communication Skills)?
- What are 5 typical communication barriers or what goes wrong when two parties fail to communicate?
- When and with whom do you communicate well (think in terms of family, friends)?
- When and with whom do you communicate poorly with?
- What steps can be taken by a sender or source to ensure the best possible outcome?
- What steps can be taken by a receiver to ensure the best possible outcome?
Are you a Good Communicator?
Do the MindTools online Communication Quiz.
Complete the Task
Upload the Task:
Upload the document on MyKangan