8/11/12 Today’s Tasks
- Complete today’s drawing task (see below)
- Present your assessment 1
- Work on a title for the game:
- Research titles for similar games to yours, collect your findings in form of a basic moodboard
- Brainstorm ideas for the feel and overall look of the game and for the title
- Sketch concepts for a title
- Research typefaces online (eg look at http://www.dafont .com ), collect about 3-5 suitable typefaces and download the type file onto your computer
Drawing Task 12:
1. How many hours did you spend on your homework (doing the drawing exercises) since last class? If you did not draw at all write 0. You will not be marked down.
2. Draw a minimum of 30 curved and straight lines varying your line strength. Copy the examples and create your own.
3. Draw 20 ellipses with varying line thickness. Try to hide the start and end points by commencing the line lightly and completing it lightly.
4. Draw both examples to your right. Good luck!
5. Draw the 4 examples below – sets of 10 straight lines decreasing in line weight.
6. Draw 20 circles with varying line thickness. Try to hide the start and end points by commencing the line lightly and completing it lightly.